What Is The Best Time To Visit Jim Corbett National Park – Find Out
Jim Corbett National Park, one of the alluring and unexplored site, situated in the state of Uttrakhand, spread across the lively land of Almora, Pauri Garhwal and Nanital, is known for being the oldest parks in the country. The park, named after Col. Jim Corbett (1956), spanned over 1318.54 sq km of area, provides safe habitation for India’s endangered species, the Bangal tiger.
It was a wonderful experience to visit Jim Corbett Tiger reserve. Jhirna zone in park is open for the visitors throughout the year but the park is accessible from mid November to mid June only. Whereas, Birjani zone stays available from mid October to mid June and Dikhala zone is from mid November to june. Jim Corbett, being a hilly area, is not good to visit during monsoon as the roads get washed away during heavy rains.
Right Season to Plan Your Visit to Jim Corbett National Park
Winter Season – Within October to February
If you want to feel the nature in its true sense, you should visit Jim Corbett in winters. Visual of thousands of foreigner birds flying over your head is so spectacular that it makes the experience more exotic. A large veriety of birds can be seen there. Along with the birds you will also encounter Bengal Tigers strolling carefree. Along with this, there are high opportunities to have a natural sight of endangered tiger at that point. Generally around evening time, the temperature of this park goes down to 5 degree Celsius. Nonetheless, the day time is very moderate and wonderful. In the day time, animals turn out for lazing around in sun; so you can spot them roaming there.
Monsoon – During July to September Months
Despite the fact that the storm season isn’t that engaging time for visitors to come over to Jim Corbett National Park, yet we recommend you to visit during this time on the off chance that you don’t favor visiting this site in crowd. In this season, for the most part the crowd gets declined. We found it is a perfect season to have astonishing trekking experience. It is said that in rainy season, the creatures make the most of their mating time . So tourists can witness that too. In spite of the fact that we ought not neglect to make reference to the fact that this season goes with danger of land slide. Thus, it tends to be somewhat hazardous too. However, the experience will be at its top with fascinating greenery and astonishing vegetation around.
Summer Season – During March to June Months
In India, the time from March to mid of June is called summer season. Throughout the mid year season, the temperature remains very high. In day time, the climate turns out to be too hot and searing that may go up to 40 degree c. Along these lines, in this time, the animals and different occupants of the park experience the ill effects of the outrageous warmth of sun.
This season is known to be the best visiting season as it enables guests to visit the vast majority of the animals in park. Visit during this season here and enjoy river rafting and have an exceptional meet with endangered animals and birds.
SAFARI BOOKING & TARIFF JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK :
Visitors can book online Jeep Safari or Canter Safari for five unique zones of the park in particular Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela and Durgadevi. Every one of the systems of Safari Booking at Corbett are overseen by the forest authorities according to the rules of India’s forest department. It would be ideal if you note that we can’t influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide manage as it. It is exclusively chosen by the forest authorities. Despite the fact that every one of the zones have sound number of tigers and untamed life sightings are accounted for pretty much same. These all viewpoints are overseen by the automated computerized system to guarantee the equivalent circulation of safari vehicles in separate zones.
Advance Booking Procedure :
For booking , please provide us the following details or contact us 9058290235 9AM to 6PM :
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc)
- Safari Entry fee paid in advance
- E-permits are non-refundable if permit is booked/confirmed
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Please intimate us 45 days in advance (for Indian nationals)
- Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists
- Safari permit is issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
- In case your safari is not booked due to reasons like technical error or non-availability of seat, we will refund the whole amount in your given bank account. The same would be communicated accordingly.
- Jim Corbett Safari Important information
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferrable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
Terms & Conditions for Online Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett National Park
Jeep and Canter safari at Corbett is conducted only two shifts – Morning and Evening daily
Morning safari is conducted from 06:30 AM to 09:30 AM and afternoon safari time is from 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
visitors are required to send their passport size photograph needed for permit registration
The number of visitors going on safari vehicle should not exceed the limit as they will be stopped at the entry gate
The tourists are held responsible for their own luggage during the safari, no safari driver or guide is liable for the same